IIF DATA Solutions has a long history of supporting our nation’s Soldier/Warriors, family members and those who employ our Guardsmen and Reservist. The OASD-RA Family and Employer Programs and Policy (FEPP) Support Services program represents the merger of the Employer Support to the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) and Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP) into a national level program that provides geographically dispersed personnel located in all 50 States, 3 Territories and the District of Columbia.
ESGR is a Department of Defense organization responsible for building and maintaining the support of America’s employers for the men and women serving in the National Guard and Reserve; and, assisting the National Guard and Reserve Components’ reintegration of their service members with employers, families and communities upon return from active military service through the Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP).
Since 1998 IIF Data has been working closely with DoD Soldier Support Initiatives. We have provided competent and professional Program Support Specialists to enhance the operating committees since 2003. IIF is proud of its support to ESGR and has been recognized with an ESGR Seven Seals Award, Patriotic Employer Award and signed a Statement of Support.
Our employees with ESGR continue to demonstrate a high degree of competency and efficiency in supporting Guard and Reserve members and their families from the alert for deployment until returning home and reunited with their family and employment. IIF Data employees interact with and support a number of special programs implemented to assist Guard and Reserve members and families, to include: laws governing re-employment, educational and technical training programs, personal finance management and certain medical care programs. Additionally, our employees continue to work closely with employers to assist Guard and Reservists in obtaining career jobs through Hero to Hired (H2H) and other Employment Initiative Programs (EIP) operated by ESGR.
In addition to those critical services that facilitate a healthy and strong military family, we also deliver:
- Professional staffing resources to the FEPP office’s ESGR mission; and, support the National Guard Bureau with Program Support Specialists in seven states.
- Programs to educate employers and service members on federal laws governing employment and re-employment rights and responsibilities related to military service, benefit plan coverage options and programs for co-worker support with household maintenance projects for families of employees activated for military duty.
- Assistance to deployed service members and families in resolving military pay and concerns/issues with other entitlement and benefits.
- Support programs for deployed Guard and Reserve members and families by working closely with non-profit organizations, local and state governments, and business groups to organize public events recognizing service members and their families and assist with media coverage of events.
- Assistance to service members and their families with connections to professional organizations providing services related to financial, legal or other special situations.
- Job placement and counseling for service members and spouses seeking employment. IIF provides Employment Initiatives Program/Hero to Hired Employment Transition Coordinators across the US.