IIF is an IDIQ Awardee in support of The HR Solutions Program Office, a Headquarters Department of the Army Initiative. Through this vehicle IIF can provide support for the entire range of HR Solutions (HRS) Studies & Analysis (S&A) individual, program, and organizational functions for DOD as well as other Federal Agencies.
Avoid a lengthy procurement process. Gain access to high-quality contract services, tailored to your needs, quickly and efficiently. Minimize the cost in time and effort required to create your reality.
Who Can Use the HRS S&A Contract Vehicle?
This contract vehicle covers the entire range of HR individual, program and organizational functions. This includes contract support to the Army HR community including defense civilian employees, military members (Active, Guard and Reserve), military families, veterans and retirees as well as other Federal agencies.
For What Areas is the HRS S&A Contract Vehicle Applicable?
- Business Planning: Process Re-engineering, Policy Analysis, Operational Business Applications, Manpower, Requirements and Trend Analysis.
- Life Cycle Support and Planning: Structure, Acquiring, Distributing, Training and Development, Deploying, Compensating, Sustaining and Transitioning.
- Research and Evaluation: Training, Policy Development, Life Cycle Support, Proof of Concept Studies, Content Management, Program Analysis, Risk Management and Mitigation, Analytical Analysis, Data Modeling and Management, Communication Systems Enhancement, Predictive Modeling, Tracking and Safety.
When can clients begin to use the HRS S&A Contract Vehicle?
The contract vehicle is in place. Processing time is limited only by the time required to develop the Statement of Work, get funding in place and select the contractor who will perform the work. This can usually be accomplished in 60 days or less.
Where is the Contract Vehicle applicable?
The contract vehicle is applicable to both CONUS and OCONUS activities.
Why should clients consider using this Contract vehicle and Team IIF?
- Experience – 200+ years of recent, relevant and similar CONUS / OCONUS experience.
- Expertise – Best practices and methodologies including Lean Six-Sigma, ISO Certification, DCAA and E-Verify compliance.
- Support – Robust and dedicated IDIQ Program Management Office.
- Risk Mitigation – Nationwide management, staffing systems and procedures.
- Continuity – Able to seamlessly transfer work that Team IIF members are currently performing or were performing (from expiring or expired contract vehicles).
How do I start the process?
Contact the Team IIF PMO. We will assist you in starting the process. Once the ordering office has established the requirement and identified funding, HRSolutions will work with the client to finalize the Statement of Work and step quickly through the process.