Our organization Is comprised of top notch professionals who are committed to providing you with the best support possible.
RPSS professionals applying makeup to exercise volunteers during a training session
Volunteers gather at a training exercise
An RPSS professional coaches a volunteer on how to act out his injuries
Participants search for survivors during a training exercise
A volunteer is helped onto a stretcher during a training exercise
Participants in hazmat suits treat volunteer victims of a simulated chemcial attack
A view of the disaster site
Volunteer victims are extracted from the disaster site
A volunteer lies in a rubble pile awaiting simulated rescue
RPSS professional applying makeup to an exercise volunteer during a training session
Upcoming RPSS Events
- Event Date
- Event Name
- Texas – April 2015
The utilization of moulaged Role Players significantly enhances the exercise training experience by more realistically simulating the conditions and challenges associated with disaster events.
IIF Data Solutions provides Role Player Support Services to Federal, State and Local authorities in support of their domestic exercise programs. Our management team has extensive experience working domestic exercises and has a proven track record of providing the absolute best Role Player Support Services available.
Our program management team works in concert with the exercise planners to develop and integrate Role Player participation. The overarching objective is to provide the exercise response community with Role Players who exhibit realistic, scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms that can be readily identified, evaluated and processed for treatment. To accomplish this, IIF Data recruits, hires, trains, moulages and manages Role Players who display the physical and emotional trauma associated with their simulated injuries.
IIF Data Role Player Support Services include:
- Program Management Team.
- Attendance at exercise planning meetings.
- Moulage Artisans.
- Customized Role Player Mass Causality Cards developed to support your specific exercise scenario requirements.
- Role Player moulage applications to realistically simulate scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms.
- Role Player acting instructions to enhance realism.
- Role Player “cut away” clothing.
- Role Player exercise identification badges.
- Role Player exercise orientation, training and safety briefings.
- Coordinating exercise requirements with other contractors to ensure unity of effort.
- Role Player management, transportation and communication support.
- After Action Reports.
In direct support the National Guard’s 2008, 2009 and 2010 Vigilant Guard and CERFP evaluation exercise programs, IIF provided outstanding Role Player Support Services at the following exercise sites:
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Reno, Nevada
- Camp Blanding, Florida
- Fort Pickett, Virginia
- Camp Dawson, West Virginia
- Camp Smith, New York
- Salina, Kansas
- Buckley A.F.B. Colorado
- Tumon Bay, Guam
- Camp Santiago, Puerto Rico
- Camp Parks, California
- Camp Dodge, Iowa
- Camp Gruber, Oklahoma
- Richmond, Virginia