We at IIF Data Solutions, Inc. (IIF) can provide emergency management training, business continuity of operations, risk management, and mitigation programs to ensure that your organization and staff is prepared. We can also offer your staff discussion-based table-top and seminars, operational-based drills, functional and full scale exercises to enable the staff to practice and evaluate activation, response, and the resumption of normal college activities.
IIF is equipped to support your organization’s emergency management training to ensure the readiness of the staff and other key individuals required to respond to any emergency.
Founded in 1998, IIF provides professional, responsive, experientially-based, all-hazards emergency management and domestic operations support services. The services include training, exercise development and execution, consultation, facilitation, long-term and on-call staffing support and a wide range of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN) response enterprise training exercises. IIF has subject-matter experts (SMEs) that possess the expertise and capability of providing education and training of medical professionals to ensure your preparedness for a potential catastrophic incident.
IIF experts understand the Emergency Management requirements of your organization and are able to offer individualized on and off-site training, exercise and consultation support. All training is customized to meet your specific objectives. The IIF Team has extensive experience and expertise in the many facets of domestic emergency operations. Our Team is exceptionally well versed in joint interagency, military and civilian crisis and emergency doctrine and operations. This includes planning, training, organization, staffing and procedures that continuously improve health care for the public by evaluating your health care organization and inspiring them to excel in emergency management preparation.
Support services we offer include:
• Develop new educational programs such as Homeland Security degree.
• Teach a myriad of FEMA Emergency Management Institute and weapons of mass destruction courses. Includes core curriculum course design and instruction.
• Incident and Emergency Management.
• Continuity of Operations/Business resiliency.
• Review and promulgation of plans, policies and programs.
• Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High Yield Explosives (CBRNE) consultation, training and exercise support services.
• Understanding of the National Guard in support of civil authority.
• Understanding of All-hazards incidents, Pre and Post-Event management for healthcare services, consultation and support services.
• Plan and execute discussion-based table-top and seminars, operational-based drills, functional and full scale exercises. Includes support of full-spectrum exercise development and execution.
• IIF can provide national, state, and local exercise development, facilitation and execution.
Please contact IIF and allow us to help you to meet the many requirements associated with your college.